Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Food

I continue with this new way of eating. I am so sick of being surrounded by fattening food at work. It is so hard this time of year. Candy, bagels, boxes of chocolate, homemade fudge, pizza, cupcakes, potlucks, ugh. I just want it all to go away. Good thing I have a lot of willpower. Yesterday I made another type of smoothie in the morning and brought my lunch and snacks. Yesterday's menu was the following: I had Quaker Oats for breakfast. I add flaxseed, raw almonds, a homemade raspberry purée, sugar free maple syrup and almond milk. I made a smoothie for a snack,  unsweetened cocoa, 2 bananas, 1 tsp vanilla, a little peanut butter powder, water, hem seeds and almond milk. That was my AM snack and it was tasty. For lunch I had part of an Amy's vegetarians meal. It had beans, veggies and brown rice. I was actually full. For dinner I had a spinach and kale flip. Today I will have the same breakfast, leftovers from dinner with my homemade winter squash and a salad. I have an apple and hummus and baby carrots for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment